torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2013

Sailor collars

sera and sailor school uniform
I think Sera's Happy Holidays -version is my second favorite doll after Miu 
(all the Mius are my favorites ^^ ) It's funny that her version name is that, 
even though she doesn't look so happy :3 
But I love that serious face and that sailor fuku ≧_≦
azone sera
ex cute sera
pureneemo sera

two sailor collars
Two lovely Seras ^_^

Ps: I had my birthday this week so my parents promised to sponsor my next purchase:
Tamron 60mm f2.0 Di II Macro!
Tamron 60mm f2.0 Di II Macro Review
Yay! I'm so excited. My first macro lens!
I will be able to take real close-ups of my dolls (^o^)=b

6 kommenttia :

  1. Niin suloisia pieniä seilorityttöjä! Odotan aina torstaita ja sinun postaustasi.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kävin jo tänään aikasin kattomassa onko postattu :D Toi merimiesmekko on syötävän suloinen! :33

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tuppaan yleensä illalla postailemaan, kunhan kerkiän töistä kotiin :)
      Joo, tuollaisen mekon kun saisi itselleenkin X)

      Poista
  3. Awww, I agree, Sera is so cute :) I can't wait to see what they do for the Forest series! What animal do you think Sera should be?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah, the Forest series is really nice and interesting (animal ears and
      mori girl style clothing (。♥‿♥。)) Hmm, Sera could be a deer, maybe...

      Poista